- SciStarter LIVE: Help and Observe Migrating Wildlife with Fall Gardening Tips. Live on Facebook and Zoom. October 17, 2023.
- TikTok for @adynhealth: Is there a link between birth control and breast cancer risk? Anna, one of our scientists at adyn, breaks down the new headline from the Washington Post. July 24, 2023. (Instagram reel)
- Instagram reel for @adynhealth: Whether to have kids, and how many, should be YOUR decision. April 19, 2023.
- TikTok for @adynhealth: Hey. Did you see this headline? Biden administration to strengthen Obamacare contraceptive mandate in proposed rule. What’s that mean? April 4, 2023. (Instagram reel)
- TikTok for @adynhealth: Male contraception… for mice?! March 14, 2023
- TikTok for @adynhealth: The American Society of Human Genetics has issued an apology for their ties to racism and eugenics. February 25, 2023,
- TikTok for @adynhealth: Can you believe it’s been FIFTY YEARS since Dr. Walter Fiers sequenced the first gene (MS2)? February 23, 2023. (Instagram reel)
- SciStarter LIVE: How Answering Surveys and Playing Games Advances Mental Health Research. Live on Facebook and Zoom. October 12, 2022.
- SciStarter LIVE: Observing Monarch Butterflies, For Science! Live on Facebook and Zoom. August 30, 2022.
- SciStarter LIVE: How To Do Citizen Science With Your Dog. Live on Facebook and Zoom. August 23, 2022.
- Citizen Science 101: Everything you've wanted to know but were afraid to ask! with SciStarter.org. Live on Facebook, April 1, 2022. Watch the recording.
- [Editor, Podcast] In Defense of Fandom. Season 1. (Spotify)(Apple Podcasts)
- [Podcast] Dugongs & Seadragons. Spring 2020. Special guest on Episodes 70-76.
- [Radio] Central Time, WPR. 16 September 2019. "Science News: Experiments On Plants, Saving Baby Flamingos, Advances In Paralysis Research"
- [Radio] Central Time, WPR. 15 July 2019. "Science News: Robots Picking Vegetables, Virus Outbreaks, Preserving Microbiome Diversity"
- [Radio] Central Time, WPR. 20 May 2019. "Science News: Apollo Mission Anniversary, New Food Study, Ancient Peruvian Brewery"
- [Radio] Central Time, WPR. 11 March 2019. "Science News With 'Discover Magazine'"
- [Radio] Central Time, WPR. 14 January 2019. "Science News: How At-Home Genetic Tests Are Raising Questions About Law Enforcement, Bees And Stem Cells, And How Gut Bacteria Shines Light On Common GI Diseases"
- [Radio] Central Time, WPR. 20 December 2018. "A Look At Some Of The Biggest Science News Of 2018"
- [Podcast] The Daily Dive, iHeartRadio. 4 September 2018. "Incredible corn tech could revolutionize the farming industry"
- [Live] Lansing Storytellers Project, 21 March 2017. "Lies"